Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy tab s6 lite 10.4 64gb 4g lte

(Topic created on: 12-05-2021 02:35 PM)
Billbo
Journeyman
Options
Hi all . Could anyone please advise me. Is this tablet OK to use as a touch control as well as with a pen ? . 
I just want a reasonably priced decent spec tablet on which I can do my banking googling etc , watch the odd film . 
Thanks Bill 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
The current Tab A7 should suffice for all of the above, it's the same screen size and handles those tasks for me plus the odd game without struggling. It now has UI 3.1 aka Android 11 too. The LTE version is SM-T505
ecosse01
Voyager
Options
I bought the S6 Lite Tablet and it's a brilliant piece of kit.

Just spent a couple of weeks away and used this to watch around 20 movies from Amazon Prime and Netflix. Flawless.

Works well on Android 11 and is plenty powerful for surfing etc.

I have the 128Gb version with a 128Gb sd card too. 5ghz WiFi too. 👍 😎

I linked my Galaxy A51 5G phone to it so my calls and texts are managed through it too.
Billbo
Journeyman
Options
Wow thank you for your reply 🙏, I love your positivity , can I use it by touch as well as stylus because I think I will purchase one
0 Likes
ecosse01
Voyager
Options
I'm typing on mine right now, it's easily the most flexible tab I've used.

I'd also recommend the proper Samsung magnetic cover, sleek and easy to set to "Netflix mode".

https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/galaxy-tab-s6-lite-book-cover-ef-bp610pjegeu/
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Billbo: Just to confirm, you're fine to use both S Pen and touch interactions with the Tab S6 Lite. The S Pen offers additional accuracy and features, but without it the touch screen will still function as normal. 

0 Likes
Billbo
Journeyman
Options
Thank you Andrew, that was my main question, all the replies have been very helpful. I assumed it would be the case but wasn't sure . I've ordered the s6 lite 10.4 64gb purely by the fact its slightly more expensive so should be slightly better . Reading other reviews it sounds like I won't be disappointed.
Thanks everyone for your help
AndrewL
Options

@Billbo: No problem :smiling-face: Keep us posted, as it'd be great to hear what you think when you get your hands on it. 

Billbo
Journeyman
Options
Hi there , I have received my Samsung s6 lite now , still learning. Managed to transfer my apps and photos etc easily. I watched football on it yesterday, it was brilliant picture. The tablet looks great its very slippy though 😆 so I've ordered a case . I need to work out how to link my galaxy s10 lite phone to it now . I assume I'll need another sim card and contract , not gonna bother if that's the case .
That's a quick update, got it , love it so far ,looks great 👍
0 Likes
ecosse01
Voyager
Options
Good to hear you're enjoying your new kit. See link below on how to link your phone and tablet, 1 sim over 2 devices.

https://youtu.be/t-t-jWpiZiM
0 Likes