Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Tab 5e (SM-T720) No internet for random apps after Android 10 update

(Topic created on: 21-01-2021 04:21 AM)
Hattuma
Journeyman
Options

After the Android 10 update random apps do not have an internet connection while others have and work fine.  I have two user profiles on my tablet and the problem could be related to a profile switch. And within one user profile I have an additonal work profile (microsoft company portal).

What I tried:

• A restart (soft reset) of the tablet solves the issue temporarily
  • A re-install of the broken app solves the problem, but only for that app and also temporarily 
  • Switching off/on Wifi has no effect
  • Resetting network settings had no effect
  • Wiping cache partition had no effect
  • Switching off/on work profile has no influence

Please advice

NB probably off-topic, but screen casting to Chromecast Ultra via Google Home or Samsung Smartview does not work any more in 90% of the attempts.

28 REPLIES 28
jool77
Apprentice
Options

So it seems that Samsung won't bother to investigate the issue. That's really bad customer service. Is there anyone using multiple profiles and not having this problem? I'm trying to figure out would there be any chance that factory reset could fix the problem.

0 Likes
nase33sa2
First Poster
Options

I held the power button and lower-extent button for 10 seconds to reset it and it regarded to have carried out the trick herebecause it then started out loading/optimizing the completing touches from the replace upon restarting the tool.

0 Likes
Hattuma
Journeyman
Options

This kind of looks like a bad translation from another language. I have no idea what you are trying to say. And also I'm questioning what your link (https://salecourses.com/best-online-autocad-courses/) contributes

0 Likes
jool77
Apprentice
Options

Yet another update from Samsung, but still no solution to this problem. Samsung clearly doesn't understand the value of happy customer. Couldn't be more disappointed.

MaxAubry
First Poster
Options

Hello guys. 

i recently purchased the Samsung galaxy s5e and I’m really disappointed to say that I have the exact same problem. Once an app is open on a profile, it’s not possible to have internet connectivity on the same app on another profile. I’ll be glad if Samsung try to find a fix for this very annoying issue, but it doesn’t seems to gain their attention right now. Sad

0 Likes
Members_s2jZzQl
First Poster
Options

i have the same problems. Unfortunately, none of the solutions mentioned here helped. I would be interested if anyone could fix the problem. I have the device new and actually think it's great. but with the mistake it goes back to samsung

0 Likes
Members_oPxhuYR
First Poster
Options

How is Samsung this large and still have no verification for software updates? Think they've gotten complacent over their position in the market.

0 Likes
Members_5axqDEM
First Poster
Options

Totally same problem with samsung s10e...

0 Likes
robert2222434
First Poster
Options

There's definitely a lot to know about this issue. I really like all the points you made.

0 Likes