Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung doesn't recognise my serial number

(Topic created on: 28-03-2018 08:02 AM)
Cooperlegend
Student
Options

I have tried to register my Samsung Tab S2 SM-T710 on this website so that I can take the Now TV offer.

But when I pick SM-T710 (any of the three shown) It says my serial number is invalid

I bought my device from John Lewis so it definitely isn't a fake.

I contacted Samsung over two months ago several times, each time they say they are dealing with it, but they never get back to me !!!!

How can take this offer / register this device etc.... ?????

14 REPLIES 14
Dronedaddyv30
Apprentice
Options

yes i am having the same issue with my samsung gear s3 classic. i am trying to make a warranty claim. it keeps telling me that it's a invalid serial number. i bought it off amazon 2 weeks ago. the battery is dying in less then 5 hours. please help.

0 Likes
EmSee
First Poster
Options

I have just bought a 55 inch  Samsung UHD Tv from Argos and it also says my serial number isn't valid on Now Tv. Please can you help?

0 Likes
Lew10
First Poster
Options

Hi, trying,to check my Samsung tab s4 10.5 warranty. Keeps saying,invalid can anyone please help. 

0 Likes
AntS
Options

@Lew10: Are you based in the UK or Ireland? If not, the best thing to do is get in touch with your local Samsung Support as they'll be able to check the warranty period for you.

0 Likes
visiondann
First Poster
Options

I am having a similar issue -

Just ordered a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus. Tried to register it at Samsung.com, so I can track it if stolen.

The site asked me for the IMEI, but doesn't  doesn't recognize it as a valid one?! I checked the IMEI in another random site and it was immediately recognized correctly. I have all prove of purchase. How do I register it on Samsung.com after all?

0 Likes