Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Dex on Tab S6 Lite

(Topic created on: 25-09-2020 07:47 PM)
Embuer
Apprentice
Options

I recently bought the Tab S6 Lite and I really like it, but I would love to use Dex. There is no Dex at the moment, but will you add it in the future?

13 REPLIES 13
LimaLuma
Navigator
Options
Hi, isn't the Dex function in the function bar?
0 Likes
Embuer
Apprentice
Options

No, unfortunately not

0 Likes
LimaLuma
Navigator
Options
Oh... Maybe the Dex function doesn't exist on the Tab s6 Lite. Only the Tab S6 (without the lite) has an extra keyboard to use the Dex mode. Unfortunately the Tab S6 doesn't work with the DeX mode... Sorry
0 Likes
Embuer
Apprentice
Options

I know that it doest support it but i wanted to ask if it will be available in the future

amitray
Apprentice
Options

I am also eagerly looking for that update. If its just a software issue, why it cannot be extended to s6 lite version. It can see more sales in the lower segment tabs.

David_4kt
First Poster
Options

I bought the tab s6lite thinking there was dex mode but its still a great tablet

Nasrulla
First Poster
Options

I bought a Samsung s6 lite tablet, no dex mode why?

0 Likes
Norm998
Journeyman
Options

I also want dex adding to s6 lite.

Have contacted their useless twitter and given the bull***** answer that they will only act its its posted on here.  So here is my request.

If anyone else wants  it, keep adding the topic and spam the ***** out of them until they listen and act

0 Likes
Bridgess1
First Poster
Options

I also want dex on the S6 lite. :smiling-face: My tablet is in the mail. I am hoping to use it with dex for school. :smiling-face: Easier to bring around with me than a laptop!

0 Likes