Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Cloud Upgrade Error U1000/P/...

(Topic created on: 18-03-2019 05:13 AM)
Brueckenpepe
Journeyman
Options

Hi all, 

Yesterday, I received an email from Samsung letting me know that they are sorry to see me go from my Samsung cloud subscription. 

I have not touched or canceled anything, only have changed the credit card a while back. However, I tried to upgrade back to the 50GB storage option, but as soon as I click "buy" I get the error U1000/P/ (and a number behind the P/ which always varies). 

I thought it might be my new credit card, but I've tried the old one as well and the same error occurs. 

Here is a screenshot from it:

Screenshot_20190318-054826_Samsung Billing.jpg

I have also tried to contact Samsung via Live Chat, but the "select inquiry field" which is supposed to have a dropdown menu does not bring the dropdown to show. (tried different browsers etc.).

Does anyone else have an issue like that? Any help would be really appreciated.

EDIT:
I have also tried to update from my Samsung Tab S4 with the same error, so it does not seem to be device specific. Besides that, I've used wifi as well as mobile data and the results were the same.

Best, 
Marian

Go to solution
17 REPLIES 17
Brueckenpepe
Journeyman
Options

Hi akos,

Thanks for getting back.

I have just tried it myself and it worked. I was able to upgrade again to the 50GB plan without the error. 

It seems they have resolved it.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Jonash
Student
Options

Same here! Since today it's working normally. Thanks to all! 😀

fastwind
First Poster
Options

How did you get it to work I am having the same problem 

0 Likes
CA1RO
First Poster
Options

me too 😞

0 Likes
Brueckenpepe
Journeyman
Options

Hi there, I did not get it resolved by myself. A few days later after I posted my concern to the community another member (akos) who had the same issue informed me that it is working again.

I tried it on my end and it was all good again. I did however also called countless times to Samsung cloud support to make them work on my issue, however, they only replied to me 4 days after the issue was resolved with some more testings to be done which was completely useless. 

0 Likes
Foued1
First Poster
Options

I tryed puting my creadit card and it d'idint work

So i tried in Arthur one ans it didint work eather

0 Likes
_isy6
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_٢٠١٩٠٧٢٢-٠٧٤٣٥١_Samsung Billing.jpg

I cant buy the new galaxy skin in fortnite