Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Cloud Upgrade Error U1000/P/...

(Topic created on: 18-03-2019 05:13 AM)
Brueckenpepe
Journeyman
Options

Hi all, 

Yesterday, I received an email from Samsung letting me know that they are sorry to see me go from my Samsung cloud subscription. 

I have not touched or canceled anything, only have changed the credit card a while back. However, I tried to upgrade back to the 50GB storage option, but as soon as I click "buy" I get the error U1000/P/ (and a number behind the P/ which always varies). 

I thought it might be my new credit card, but I've tried the old one as well and the same error occurs. 

Here is a screenshot from it:

Screenshot_20190318-054826_Samsung Billing.jpg

I have also tried to contact Samsung via Live Chat, but the "select inquiry field" which is supposed to have a dropdown menu does not bring the dropdown to show. (tried different browsers etc.).

Does anyone else have an issue like that? Any help would be really appreciated.

EDIT:
I have also tried to update from my Samsung Tab S4 with the same error, so it does not seem to be device specific. Besides that, I've used wifi as well as mobile data and the results were the same.

Best, 
Marian

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
akos0112
Student
Options

Hi,

Good news. Today morning I tried to upgrade and purchase, and it worked normally. You should try also.

View solution in context

17 REPLIES 17
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Can you try to manually update all your apps though the Galaxy Marker first, restart and repeat until everything is done? And try again afterwards.
0 Likes
Brueckenpepe
Journeyman
Options

Hi  Sjorsk,

All my apps are up to date, but I am uncertain what you mean by "Galaxy Marker". I've restarted the phone and tried again to upgrade the cloud storage, but with the same error occurring. 

I have tried to use the Samsung Cloud app as well as through the Gallery Settings but nothing works. 

0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
I meant Galaxy Market, it was a small typing error.

Anyway, other than that I have no ideas except maybe a factory reset but thats slightly extreme for something that might be a server side issue, perhaps a moderator can also check whatever is going on from their end.
Zuzu_cj
First Poster
Options
The same happened to me. Without canceling anything, I received an email saying that the 50GB plan had been canceled. When trying to activate it I get the same error U1000...
Jonash
Student
Options

Same here. I think it's a samsung server issue, not us..

Brueckenpepe
Journeyman
Options

I called customer support multiple times who is completely useless. The dev's over there saying that apparently my cards are blocked due to too many attempts of upgrading. Apparently, I should try a new card or wait 5 days until this card is unblocked. 

First of all, I wonder why all of a sudden my subscription got canceled without me doing anything and secondly, my card shouldn’t get blocked in the first place if the first attempt would have been successful. 

Besides that, I've tried 3 different cards from 3 different banks and 2 different countries and its all the same. So it could not be related to any card being blocked. 

The dev's are still trying to figure it out, but the initial first tier support is a joke and each one of them is trying to get rid of a customer as fast as they can.

0 Likes
akos0112
Student
Options

Hi Everybody,

I'm facing the same issue since today I got a mail that my 50Gb subscription ended. And now I have the same error message. I also tried on my other Samsung phone with the same account, but same issue. I hope somebody will solve this quite quickly.

Akos

Brueckenpepe
Journeyman
Options

Hi Akos,

Thanks for the reply. Maybe it is best to report this issue to customer support as well. The more tickets they get, the chances increase it will be taken seriously and being worked on for sure.

0 Likes
Solution
akos0112
Student
Options

Hi,

Good news. Today morning I tried to upgrade and purchase, and it worked normally. You should try also.