Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Chromebook 2 360 Lte S pen

(Topic created on: 26-12-2022 09:00 AM)
Ross Brown
Apprentice
Options

Hi guys. Good morning. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas 🎄.

I have bought the Samsung galaxy Chromebook 2 360 LTE 128gb model for my 8 year old daughter.

It says it has S pen support I have bought the correct s pen model but I can't seem to get it to work or find any settings to activate it anywhere?

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Ross.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ross Brown
Apprentice
Options

Hi Thanks for your quick reply. 

The Chromebook 2 360 which I bought is from Vodafone and from what is in their page it shows s pen support but they could be wrong ofcourse. Here is a link to the website they have. https://www.vodafone.co.uk/business/mobile-broadband/pay-monthly-contracts/tablets/samsung/galaxy-ch...

Well I spoke to Samsung yesterday and from what he said I have ordered the wrong pen and I need the s pen pro for this device. So I went into our local Samsung store in Norwich hoping to try one but unfortunately they didn't have that pen in stock to try ! They reckon the s pen pro is the correct pen for the Chromebook 2 360 we have but I don't want to buy it without trying it as it's alot of money if it doesn't work. But I need to confirm this again with Samsung support tomorrow. 

Again any help is very much appreciated.

Many thanks .

Ross Brown.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Where have you read that it supports s pen? On the samsung website under input it does not list s pen as an input.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/computers/chromebook/galaxy-chromebook-2-360-12inch-celeron-4gb-64gb-xe52...Screenshot_20221226_104159_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
Ross Brown
Apprentice
Options

Hi Thanks for your quick reply. 

The Chromebook 2 360 which I bought is from Vodafone and from what is in their page it shows s pen support but they could be wrong ofcourse. Here is a link to the website they have. https://www.vodafone.co.uk/business/mobile-broadband/pay-monthly-contracts/tablets/samsung/galaxy-ch...

Well I spoke to Samsung yesterday and from what he said I have ordered the wrong pen and I need the s pen pro for this device. So I went into our local Samsung store in Norwich hoping to try one but unfortunately they didn't have that pen in stock to try ! They reckon the s pen pro is the correct pen for the Chromebook 2 360 we have but I don't want to buy it without trying it as it's alot of money if it doesn't work. But I need to confirm this again with Samsung support tomorrow. 

Again any help is very much appreciated.

Many thanks .

Ross Brown.

0 Likes
Ross Brown
Apprentice
Options

My apologies the issue isn't solved I hit the wrong button I do apologize.

Many thanks.

0 Likes
cmsmidas
First Poster
Options

I have the samsung 360 chromebook 2, I also have the samsung pro s-pen and they do not connect.  Is this something samsung can correct with an update?

0 Likes