Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung can't give me a straight answer - can anyone please?: does Galaxy Tab S6 Lite LTE have e-SIM or SIM card slot ?????

(Topic created on: 17-06-2020 02:05 PM)
S400
First Poster
Options
Tablets

PLEASE NOTE:   My question is about the UK version of the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite LTE (as distributed by Samsung in UK).

-

I have just wasted a whole hour in online chat with Samsung and still can't get a straight answer from them !!!

-

Samsung are TOTALLY confusing !!! First the chat responder answers that the Tab S6 has an e-SIM , then later in same chat session she states it's a case of "e- SIM is now almost available for our latest devices we released" and finally that I could get a Tab S6 because it still has a SIM card slot. I wish I knew which of these answers is right !

-

I am hoping that the Tab S6 Lite LTE has a SIM card slot - since I want to transfer an existing SIM card from a smart phone to a new Tab S6 - so that I get an easy and seamless transfer of mobile account from one device to another.

-

IF it does have an e-SIM, can this be configured to run on the the same mobile account as the SIM Card in my 'old' smart phone that I want to replace by the Tab S6?  This is important as I do not want to change provider / phone number or anything else:  I just want to move the existing service across to a new device.

-

So if anyone knows the definintive answer please let me know.

Again - please remember this is for a UK purchase.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
ChrisM
Options
Tablets

Hi @S400 

We can confirm that the /galaxy S6 Lite LTE model does have a Nano SIM card slot.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes