Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung AKG Y500 promotion

(Topic created on: 07-04-2021 03:09 PM)
Tdog970
Journeyman
Options

Hello I purchased a Samsung Tab S6 lite and there was a promotion going on and a claimed a pair of AKG Y500 headphones. Went through the claim and got verified etc and yesterday I received an email and a text from Samsung: 

Hi,

Thank you for taking part the Samsung Tablet & Computing AKG Headphones Promotion.

Great news! Your AKG Y500 Headphones have now shipped.

Delivery is being handled by Yodel, who will contact you directly with tracking details. For an update about when you can expect to receive your reward, please contact Yodel directly.

its now the day after recieving the email and I am yet to receive any contact from Yodel regarding the delivery or a tracking number etc. Just wondering if anybody has any experience from this and knows when to expect Yodel to make contact and/or delivery. 

When do yodel usually send the tracking details, the night before or on the morning of the actual delivery. Because it's now late into the second day after recieving the email from Samsung saying they've been dispatched but I haven't even received any acknowledgement from Yodel as yet. 

Submitted claim 21/03/2021

Claim verified 21/03/2021

Dispatched from Samsung 06/04/2021

Regards

Tony :smiling-face:

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Mishal
Pathfinder
Options
Hi. When i claimed my rewards from samsung after recieving shipping email from Samsung, i only recieved the tracking details from Yodel on the morning of the day of delivery saying it's on it's way.

I claimed my rewards on 29th Jan and recieved despatch email on 17th Feb and recieved on 18th Feb. So exactly 3 weeks for me. But samsung says it could take upto 45 days
0 Likes
MattyB
First Poster
Options
I've had the same email in a very similar time frame, which is impressive as they state 45 days! I've not received my tracking but I wouldn't worry, could take 5 days.
Hope that helps
Tdog970
Journeyman
Options

Fingers crossed 🤞 we both receive them pretty soon then ay mate. Only reason I'm anxious is because I'm moving out of where I'm living any day now so preferably would rather them come before I move rather than come back on the day of delivery and wait around outside, haha. Probably turn up tomorrow hopefully

0 Likes
Tdog970
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for your reply mate. 

So you didn't have any contact from Yodel at all until the morning on the day of delivery?

0 Likes
Mishal
Pathfinder
Options
No but as i said, in my case the delivery was on the very next day after despatch.
But still there was no communication from them like other courier servicez saying we recieved your package or anything with tracking details. The first email i recieved was saying the package is on its way to me. That email also had a link to track it and also the number for the delivery driver. I called him as i had to go out and he gave me a proper 30 minutes window and he delivered it exactly in that window.

I think may be easter/bank holidays may have caused the delay so hopefully you will be getting it soon