Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A9 Plus USA

(Topic created on: 04-05-2024 10:35 PM)
Oletater
First Poster
Options

New to tablet A9+ and in my late 70's totally lost on this new way of doing things.

Seems can't set up account with a " dumb" phone not in smart phones trying to get away from Windows Base and try this tablet my daughter got me. Setting up an account. I have had Gmail for 8-10 years now the same e-mail address now having to change that plus only a flip phone is causing major set up problems. Any suggestion / Help would be a great help.

Thanks  OT

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Oletater: I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble setting up your Galaxy Tab A9+. It should be possible to add an existing Google account to the device by swiping up from the Home screen and heading to Settings > Accounts and backup > Manage accounts > Add account > Google. If you have created a new Google account, tap on it and select 'Remove account', then follow the steps above to add the existing account. Let me know how you get on. 

Oletater
First Poster
Options

The problem is being "OLD" and being frugal, in signup they want a smart phone for contact. I don't have a smart phone only a 3g flip phone. Being alone in the world no need for all this texting stuff. Plain and simple " Hello " --- Goodbye Old enough to read a map. still above ground and able to do stuff without all the "BLING BLING 

Thanks for your reply, OT 

0 Likes