Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A7 lite Smart View

(Topic created on: 05-08-2021 04:49 PM)
mavic7595
Apprentice
Options
I am wanting to buy a A7 Lite for home media and surfing Internet. Can anyone confirm if the tablet had Smart View ? I would like to mirror the screen to my Samsung TV
Thank you 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @mavic7595 ,

I have checked the simulator that we have for this in the office and the option to use Smart View is available from the Quick Panel. 

0 Likes
mavic7595
Apprentice
Options
Could you send a screen shot ? Samsung chat have just told me the a7 lite doesn't have smart view
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Sure @mavic7595. That is what our simulator is displaying. However, we would suggest verifying this by heading into one of our Experience Stores or any other retailer that have one on display to confirm that this is the case. 

A7.jpg

0 Likes
mavic7595
Apprentice
Options
Thank you
sabrii279
First Poster
Options

Hey there! I just bought a Tab A7 lite... but I cannot find the "Smart View" button.... can anybody help me?

0 Likes
DZA305
First Poster
Options

Nope A7 lite doesn't have smartview

0 Likes
fastmover
First Poster
Options

bummer, I think I'll take it back. I like to use Smart View  to play music thru my TV and sound system.  I just bought it last week at Costco.  I didn't know it was  lite version when I bought it, I guess that's why it was so cheap.  I wish they would make high end 8" tablet. My old 8" Tab A has it. 

0 Likes
JohnK2
First Poster
Options

My A7 Lite has Smart View on it and I can see videos with sound on a Samsung smart TV but it has no sound when connected to a Roku device on another (non-smart TV) TV.  I thought the Roku device replaced the smart TV limitations.  Please advise what settings are needed to get both a picture and sound on the TV.

0 Likes
MissMBM_14
First Poster
Options

My A7 Lite did not come with Smart View, what could it be? 

0 Likes