Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samaung s7+ terrible for gaming I give up, no more Samsung for me

(Topic created on: 07-07-2021 02:21 AM)
Heppy
Explorer
Options

Purchased the s7+ after owning various Samsung tablets. I have been really disappointed with the s7+ it is completely useless for gaming. Samsung support blame game developers but the number of people I have seen reporting the same issue across multiple games makes me think otherwise. I would have hoped Samsung take ownership and address this but they just want to deflect blame at every opportunity. I will not be purchasing any more Samsung tablets since its too big a risk and Samsung support has been terrible - refusing to acknowledge there is a problem with screen controls despite directing them to multiple reports of the same issue across multiple games on social media - anyone want a like new Samsung s7+ tablet got one going cheap

13 REPLIES 13
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Hey, could you please click the 3 dots and select 'accept solution' on my comment? Thanks!

I'm not really into the tablet game, so I don't know good companies to buy off of, other than iPad lol. I know Microsoft do that surface Pro as well as Apple (MacBook) and Lenovo (Yoga), where they can act as a touch screen like a tablet and function like a laptop.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Heppy: It might be worth exploring the following settings to see if you notice an improvement to the touch screen controls. 

Settings > Display > Accidental Touch Protection > On > Touch Sensitivity > Off

Settings > Accessibility > Interaction and Dexterity. Enable Touch and Hold Delay, Tap Duration and Ignore Repeat Touches, and adjust these to your preference.

0 Likes
Doomu5
Journeyman
Options

Personally, gaming on a tablet that big I'd use a controller. No sense going over to the Dark Side and buying iPads. 

0 Likes
Yaşo
Pioneer
Options

same issue

0 Likes