Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S9 Ultra Tablet/Keyboard

(Topic created on: 13-01-2024 07:53 PM)
LaptopT
First Poster
Options
Just bought a new S9 Ultra together with matching keyboard with track pad.

Not got fully to grips with it yet, but one massive complaint. The track pad is terrible and way too sensitive. Yes it's possible to slow down the speed of the pointer, but there is no way to adjust the sensitivity of the pad. Even the slightest accidental touch and apps open. 

Hopefully this can be fixed with a firmware update?? Bet I'm not the only one to find this to be an annoying issue.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have owned the S6, S7+ and now a S8 Ultra, all with the case keyboard trackpad, the latter does have single, double and treble touch pad functionality, are you sure your not activating these?

If it is these are incredibly useful.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
LaptopT
First Poster
Options
No, I don't think it that. The pad is just over sensitive.
0 Likes
LaptopT
First Poster
Options
It's dreadful. Needs priority firmware update.
0 Likes