Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S8 Tab ultra No confirmation email

(Topic created on: 13-02-2022 04:42 PM)
MazzyD
Explorer
Options

What's going on with confirmation emails?

I'm in the UK and ordered the S8 Tab ultra yesterday coming up to 24 hrs now and still no email confirmation.  

I appreciate the website has been extremely busy and I have managed to get my order number from customer service.

How long has everyone else waited?  I have checked spam folders nothing there.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options

@MazzyD: I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing a delay receiving your confirmation email. Due to a recent increase in customer orders on our website, we have been advised that confirmation emails can take 12-24 hours to reach customers in some instances. If you have been able to confirm your order number with the Shop Team then that's promising, as it shows that your order has been processed successfully. Keep an eye on your email inbox and junk/spam folder over the next 24 hours, and you should expect to receive your confirmation soon. Please accept my apologies for any confusion surrounding this matter. 

0 Likes
MazzyD
Explorer
Options
Thank You Andrew for your kind reply. Its still not arrived over 48 hrs now. I guess patience is the key.😁 I'm excited for my purchase though.
0 Likes
subimper
Explorer
Options
When will pre ordering for samsung tab s8 close?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@subimper: Pre-orders for the Tab S8 are live until the 24/02/2022. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
Solution
MazzyD
Explorer
Options

Well 58 hrs after ordering I've finally got my confirmation email this evening. Thanks everyone for your help

0 Likes
hossinhoos
Student
Options

has shipping been delayed to the 3rd march? would appreciate some clarity.  The text I got doesn't reference the order number and I have four outstanding orders with samsung uk currently, the Tab s8 is one the others are all kitching boring (but strangely pricey) things.

would appreciate a comment, thanks

0 Likes