Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S7FE Promotion

(Topic created on: 08-11-2021 09:13 PM)
BogaBoda
Apprentice
Options

I purchased S7 FE tablet today from a Samsung store, was so happy with the product, but how ever, the sales representative told me that with this product I can claim a free keyboard book cover, so as soon as I got home, tap in the details etc... etc ...only to find that the promotion has already EXPIRED!!!! Also they don't have finance on this product but when checked online ...they did have a finance option.....so disappointing. Anyone can advice where I can check on the promotion if I can still claim it??

9 REPLIES 9
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
When on the samsung members page
At the top of the page
Click on the benefits button
Does it show anything there
BogaBoda
Apprentice
Options
Just checked and nothing ☹
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Lol, sounds like you got duped 😓...
0 Likes
BogaBoda
Apprentice
Options
😭 😭😭
0 Likes
Beefcake
First Poster
Options
I got sent a text message with a link 5 days after setting up finance with EE.
0 Likes
DuaneW
Apprentice
Options
Contact support - there's a phone number on the promotions page. I tried to claim for my newly purchased S7 FE but the website wouldn't accept the serial number. Support were very helpful, I sent them scans of my receipt, photos of the serial number on the tablet. They accepted them, a couple of days later I got an acknowledgement that I could claim and about 2 weeks later the keyboard/cover turned up.
BogaBoda
Apprentice
Options
Thanks DuaneW, I'm going to try and contact them, fingers crossed and hope they are able help 🙏
BogaBoda
Apprentice
Options
Hi Duane, just want to say thanks for the info you gave me, my claim has been approved. So , THANK YOU 😉
DuaneW
Apprentice
Options
Glad you've been able to get the claim.