Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S7 15% Discount weekend

(Topic created on: 03-10-2020 02:17 PM)
Cybett
Apprentice
Options
I'm really disappointed with Samsung I pre ordered the S7 plus paid £799 Delivered 4 days later and it's is excellent. My issue is this 4 weeks later Samsung have a 15% weekend discount. So if I waited for 4 weeks the tablet could be purchased for only £680.
 Like a lot of people I'm a loyal Samsung customer. I got my S9 plus on pre delivery, active watch 2 on pre delivery and a 65" oled TV. I was going to complain to Samsung but I think it would be a waste of time. It's all down to money, not good customer service.
2 REPLIES 2
NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
It always comes at a premium to be an early adopter...
Did you not get any promotion freebies for pre-ordering?
0 Likes
Cybett
Apprentice
Options
The freebie was between a book cover or a game controller.
Still waiting for the book cover to arrive it can take up to 45 days to be delivered.
I'd rather have £180 off the price and put the cash towards the keyboard cover. But I find it hard to justify approx £230 for the keyboard cover after spending £800 on the tablet. so I've bought a small Arteck backlit keyboard and it works perfectly.
If the 15% Discount was 2 months after it's release it would not have been a issue for me. I still think loyal customers should get the offer of any discount first even by email.
This is the third Samsung tablet I've have had and it is brilliant, really fast and a amazing screen great for Netflix.
0 Likes