Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S+ promotional case waiting

(Topic created on: 03-10-2020 11:34 AM)
phoenixbrady
Journeyman
Options
Anyone else still waiting for their tab s7+ promotional case? My claim is validated, nothing since then, haven't been willing to use the tablet because I dont have the case
8 REPLIES 8
xTek
Journeyman
Options
Samsung take ridiculously long to dispatch promotional claims. I got a Galaxy Watch Active with my S20 5G, that was validated some 3 weeks ago, still hasn't been dispatched and they say it can take up to 45 days to be dispatched.
0 Likes
NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
You need patience when it comes to promotional items but you do get them, would be nice if they could give you an eta though.
0 Likes
Cybett
Apprentice
Options
Still waiting and disappointed
0 Likes
sol4real
Student
Options
same here, my 45 days expires next week Friday so am hoping to hear from them next week
0 Likes
Outdoranger7
First Poster
Options

Hi 

Yes same problem I claimed 27th August validated and then nothing. I wrote to customer service last week via email. No reply. So I even phoned them. I was told that I am on the list for dispatch but she couldn't tell me when. Meanwhile I noticed the keyboard with cover has reduced in price on Amazon but sold out. 

It's frustrating that in this day and age it should take so long. I'm imagining this wee guy with a donkey and a cart making his way to Europe with hundreds of tablet cases. 😆

0 Likes
phoenixbrady
Journeyman
Options
finally been processed
0 Likes
phoenixbrady
Journeyman
Options
I just got my case, I thought it was supposed to be the keyboard cover, not just a book cover
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@phoenixbrady: I'm pleased to hear that you have received your gift. Promotional images for the Tab S7 showed the keyboard cover, however the gift offer itself was for the book cover. For clarification, please check the following link: https://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxy-tabs-offer/

0 Likes