Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S pen for s6 lite

(Topic created on: 31-08-2020 01:18 AM)
Teg
Student
Options

I pre ordered the tab s6 lite. My tab didnt come with replacement nibs for the s pen and I was wondering if the nibs can be replaced on this s pen?

24 REPLIES 24
minah
First Poster
Options

Has anyone managed to receive the replacement nibs from Samsung after contacting support, or at least purchased the pen nibs directly from Samsung? I contacted support over chat, but they just gave me an Amazon link with replacement nibs made elsewhere and said that Samsung doesn't sell replacement nibs... Can someone please confirm?

0 Likes
Greywolf56
Journeyman
Options
buy from amazon £8 save the hassle
0 Likes
Zydrate
First Poster
Options

U can get replacement nibs on ebay and Amazon for s pens of  other devices, and I have done so  in the past and had no issues. Only thing, is that It seems like the nibs on the S6 Lite are slightly softer on the very tip and it appears that this is the only device with these slightly softer tips and they don't seem to have these very specific nibs anywhere. However, I just watched a video of someone trying the harder tip replacement on the S6 Lite and it worked perfectly, pressure sensitivity and all. Here's a link to the video :

https://youtu.be/RDSNIsqLTbA

0 Likes
krystalj
First Poster
Options

You can remove the s6 lite s pen nib. I bought an extra pen and it came with 2 extra nibs ( 1 white and 1 grey) not including the grey one that comes on the pen.

SB43
Journeyman
Options

I have tab s6 lite and the tip had broken inside the s-pen.

Does Samsung have best practice for take it out this tip?

SB43_0-1695136384885.png

0 Likes