Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S pen for s6 lite

(Topic created on: 22-06-2020 02:14 PM)
Teg
Student
Options

I pre ordered the tab s6 lite. My tab didnt come with replacement nibs for the s pen and I was wondering if the nibs can be replaced on this s pen?

24 REPLIES 24
Greywolf56
Journeyman
Options

I would presume that samsung would only make one type of nib for the s pen.

You could always give it a try to see if it works.

The nobs I got recently look exactly like the ones I ha e for the pen that I had on my Samsung note 1

0 Likes
Joel101
First Poster
Options

So you removed s6 lite s pens nip and put notes nib and its working perfectly right

0 Likes
Greywolf56
Journeyman
Options

I never tried it myself but the nibs of the note look like the ones i just got from China.

They pull out with the extraction tool that you get in the pack.wit them.

I suppose you could pull the nib out with a pair of tweezers and compare them together. They just push back in the hole.

0 Likes
Jellybeans
First Poster
Options

Mine frayed after 3 days of light use and they said I had to purchase new tips because the tip was PHYSICALLY damaged. I asked them where I can buy official tips and they linked me to the website, not to any specific product listing.

0 Likes
Chewie_bar
First Poster
Options

@Wytre wrote:

Just bought a Galaxy Tab S6 lite a few days ago and found out that there are no s pen tips replacements provided. Called the Samsung support and they said that we would have to go to the Samsung concierge to buy a tip replacement.  This is very ridiculous because from my past purchases of note 10 plus and the budget Tab A8 with S pen 2019, there are replacement tips provided. What are your thoughts?

Spoiler

I ended up contacting the US twitter account, they seemed very surprised there weren't any. I'll contact the UK tomorrow.

0 Likes
Greywolf56
Journeyman
Options

Available from amazon, i paid about £8.00 came from China about three weeks. I searched for samsung S pen replacement nibs

0 Likes
bharathspi
First Poster
Options

can the nibs of spen for s6lite be removed beacuse when I call them they are asking me to buy new spen.

0 Likes
bharathspi
First Poster
Options

But they are asking me to buy new spen. will they be replaced??? If yes please tell where can I buy them.

0 Likes
Ethoirs
Apprentice
Options

Do the nibs for other pens definitely work with the tab at lite pen ? 

0 Likes
Greywolf56
Journeyman
Options
I bought some nibs on amazon, i posted what I got in an earlier post, I have one of the new white ones in my sPen lite for the last month or so works fine for me
0 Likes