Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S pen for s6 lite

(Topic created on: 21-06-2020 07:45 AM)
Teg
Student
Options

I pre ordered the tab s6 lite. My tab didnt come with replacement nibs for the s pen and I was wondering if the nibs can be replaced on this s pen?

24 REPLIES 24
richard46
Student
Options

Ive got exactly the same issue. The pen nibs dont last long before they fray. I phoned Samsung support and they didnt know what to do but submit a ticket to their parts department.

0 Likes
Wytre
Apprentice
Options

Just bought a Galaxy Tab S6 lite a few days ago and found out that there are no s pen tips replacements provided. Called the Samsung support and they said that we would have to go to the Samsung concierge to buy a tip replacement.  This is very ridiculous because from my past purchases of note 10 plus and the budget Tab A8 with S pen 2019, there are replacement tips provided. What are your thoughts?

0 Likes
Teg
Student
Options

I had the same problem so I contacted samsung support via messenger and they said they are able to send me some spare nibs of needed. They just had to confirm purchase details. They told me to wait 28 days

I waited a bit longer due to COVID and 2 months later still not received them. I contacted the supoort team again and they agreed there was a problem but nothing they could do. They told me I would have to purchase them but they can't garuntee they stock them in store. I was then told to "look online. You may find a bargin"

Screenshot_20200926-181324_Messenger.jpg

0 Likes
Wytre
Apprentice
Options

I just contacted them from the live chat and they said I have to purchase the pen replacement tips. This is so frustrating 

0 Likes
richard46
Student
Options

Did they say where you could purchase the nibs from? 

0 Likes
FrankL1
First Poster
Options

If you contact Samsung customer support through online, they might be able to get some sent out for you. A copy of your proof of purchase is required.

0 Likes
Greywolf56
Journeyman
Options

SmartSelect_20200621-073835_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I got these from Amazon I've changed the original black nib for one of the new white ones and the appear after a quick use to work very well, they come from China and took about three weeks to arrive.

Joel101
First Poster
Options

can note series nib replace s6 lite nib

0 Likes
Joel101
First Poster
Options

can s6 lite s pen be removed 

0 Likes