Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Roblox on Galaxy Tab S6 Lite

(Topic created on: 15-08-2020 08:37 PM)
dAPOSTROPHEanimator
First Poster
Options

Hello, I'm planning on buying an S6 Lite, but I don't see any videos on how well it runs Roblox Games. So if you own the S6 Lite, how well does it run Roblox Games, (specifically games like Arsenal and Super Doomspire) as I'm considering getting this for myself. Does the S6 Lite run Roblox well, and If not, what are some other good recommendations?

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
osrs
Student
Options
should be time them tablets are really fast
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@dAPOSTROPHEanimator: I recommend checking out the minimum system requirements for these games, to see if they will run on the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite. The Tab itself is on Android 10 and has an Octa Core processor (CPU speed: 2.3 GHz, 1.7 GHz) and 4 GB RAM, so if the games meet these specs then you should be good to go. 

osrs
Student
Options
I run on on 3 GB ram an no problems at all m8 but like last post double check but I can't see u have in a issue
0 Likes
Dickydobbo
First Poster
Options
Games are really good you can use your xbox one controller and its seam less,
0 Likes
Solution
Oliwixr
Journeyman
Options

It runs Roblox all alright on Light games (MM2, Bloxburg, Adopt me), but if you're going to want to play any other games that maybe have better graphics, you might want to get the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 as the S6 Lite has 4GB of Ram, Which barely runs most games. Also if you're going to buy one to play Arsenal and Super Doomspire you might want to close all your other apps, as if they stack it can make you crash/lag.
Hope that helped