Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redeeming Disney+ for S8+ Tab

(Topic created on: 20-03-2022 01:45 PM)
Waheed1233
Journeyman
Options
Has anyone faced difficulties in redeeming the Disney+ 12 months free offer? I got the Galaxy Tab S8+, but can't seem to generate the code for redeeming the offer. 
11 REPLIES 11
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Waheed1233 ,

I would love to help you get this sorted. Can you please tell me what steps are you following?

Have you tried to claim this using a different browser and/or device? 

0 Likes
Waheed1233
Journeyman
Options
Hi, I tried using it from the Tab itself. Went to Samsung UK Boost page, clicked Disney+ 12 months, then logged into Samsung Account from that page; it is supposed to provide me a code then to redeem it in Disney+ site. Unfortunately, no code is being provided.
AndrewL
Options

@Waheed1233: Where did you purchase your Tab S8+ from? Have you tried accessing the Boost website via another device or browser? If you visit www.samsung.com/uk/boost/ on a desktop PC, you can also use the tablet to scan the QR code on the Disney+ Boost Promotion, to see if you're able to generate the code in this manner. 

0 Likes
Waheed1233
Journeyman
Options
Bought it from Samsung experience store in London. Let me give that a try, thanks!
0 Likes
Boeing100
Journeyman
Options

same issue here, pre-order from Samsung online. There's a QR code i'm supposed to scan which i do but it just takes me on a loop to the same page with the same QR code...

any help would be appreciated

0 Likes
Waheed1233
Journeyman
Options
Thankfully I could do it. Was having the same issue. In internet explorer, please check if it's in "Desktop Site", change it to "Mobile Site" and it should work.
Waheed1233
Journeyman
Options
Also, when i redeemed the offer, Disney+ charged 1-yrs fee; so I chatted with an agent from Disney+ webpage and they fixed it. So, just be ready for another round of drama around it.
0 Likes
Elena Maya
Journeyman
Options

Same here. The same issue. Scan the qr code gets me back to same qr code 

0 Likes
Law_ee
First Poster
Options

Thank you Waheed1233.  Changing the browser from Desktop to Mobile fixed the problem and I was able to generate the code.