Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotional keyboard cover issue

(Topic created on: 28-03-2022 07:37 PM)
Jimmybee
Apprentice
Options
Good afternoon,

I have received my promotional keyboard and cover for my tab s8 Ultra . It worked for 3 days but now it has stopped. The keys won't work at all and when I go on to general management and physical keyboard it says keyboard not connected even though it is. No life in it whatsoever. Does anybody have any ideas? I've tried the samsung live chat who have said I need to get hold of the promotional team but I've emailed and rang. No response. Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Did you have the back-light enabled?
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
If you have not, try enabling it to ensure there's power going to it.
0 Likes
Jimmybee
Apprentice
Options
Hi thanks for your response. No lighting on it and can't remember if there was. It definitely doesn't have power to it as nothing I do sparks a response and in settings it says no keyboard connected.
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Worrying as allot of of us are awaiting our keyboard a month on
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Jimmybee
Apprentice
Options
Well the keyboard cover was faulty so I sent it back. They tell me there's a delay in sending a replacement out now. That's not good at all.
0 Likes