Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preorder reward claims - Anyone started getting their preorder rewards arriving for the tabs s8 series yet?

(Topic created on: 30-03-2022 06:58 PM)
oxo9389
Explorer
Options

Anyone started getting thier preorder rewards arriving for the tabs s8 series yet?

I know it says within 45 days from being accepted and im at 30 days now but my s8 ultra still has no case and im on eggshells using it xD

Just interested.
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I only received mine on Monday, claim accepted yesterday. Really hope it doesn't take as long as you have already waited as I already waited over a month for the tablet anyway.
0 Likes
oxo9389
Explorer
Options
I was very lucky and got one of the 1st batches of the tablets and got it 1 day after release. Its amazing but huge and thin and atm terrifying to use compared to the s7 plus i had
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
My first tablet and yes it is super thin and large and scary to use without one haha. Do you use a screen protector of any kind?
0 Likes
oxo9389
Explorer
Options
Yeah i have one of those paper like matt ones on, cuts the glare a bit and gives a more notepad like spen experience
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Does it help reduce fingerprints and S Pen tip marks on the screen as it's driving me mad every time I catch a glance, my microfibre cloths are working overtime. Do you have a link or name for the brand you used as I'm wary of just going for any old one off Amazon, even if they recommend it.
0 Likes
oxo9389
Explorer
Options
Yes highly reccomebded for that purpose
0 Likes
Tezbiano
Journeyman
Options
Keyboard case arrive for s8 ultra. Loving back-lit keys
0 Likes
Dannyboy2018
Pathfinder
Options
Purchased the Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra just after the unpacked and recieved th3 device in late Feb. Requested the "Free" Advanced keyboard on the 1st March and am still waiting.
Has anyone got their keyboards?
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Dannyboy2018! Just a quick post to say that I've moved your post into this thread as it covers the same topic. 

0 Likes