Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packaging for trade in

(Topic created on: 08-02-2021 02:13 PM)
Members_athWfKl
Apprentice
Options

I took delivery of my phone S21 5G using the trade in option on the 29th of January. I still have not received the packaging to return the trade in. I spoke with someone on the 5th of February and was given a ref number but still nothing. Is anyone else having the same problem? I tried replying to the original order confirmation email but it doesn't seem to be sending. 

I am getting stressed about this as I have used this option twice before without any problems.

Any comments?

Kathryn

7 REPLIES 7
Stumot7
Explorer
Options
I've had the same problem, I got a reminder from EE this morning about returning my old phone and they gave me a phone number to ring incase I needed the returns package sending out again,... Again!!! They haven't sent me the first one. I tried the number and was on hold for 30 minutes before I gave up. I then tried EE on 150 and explained it to them, they have now sent an email to the company who are dealing with it (brightstar, I think they are called) I have told EE that I want a note putting on my account that my phone has been ready for return for the past week and that I don't want any charges due to the fault at their end. Why EE can't deal with the trade ins directly is beyond me
0 Likes
Matt7589
Explorer
Options
what is that number you called? I haven't recieved my trade in pack either.
0 Likes
Members_athWfKl
Apprentice
Options

I called 0333 000 0333

I have since emailed them at helpdesk@samsungrecycle.co.uk

Still waiting......

0 Likes
Stumot7
Explorer
Options
I called Brightstar 02087323798, but gave up after half an hour
0 Likes
Matt7589
Explorer
Options
I have emailed and phones. Still nothing. Absolutely ridiculous
0 Likes
nexy33
Pioneer
Options
got mines within 3 days of receiving pre order wish I had put them both in the bag
0 Likes
Case1188
Voyager
Options
I got mine 5 days after receiving my new device, put my old phone in the bag, applied the label, popped it in the post office, two days later a confirmation email from samsung they had received my trade in device, no problems at all.
0 Likes