Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organizing photos on a s7+ tablet.

(Topic created on: 20-02-2023 12:57 PM)
Bellecherie
First Poster
Options

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is where I post questions or not. I have a s7+ tablet. I want to use it for work. Taking photos of processes and steps to making certain things at work as a helpful learning tool. I took my photos the first day and it was great. I forgot a few steps so I retook some the next day... how in the world do I move my photos around to be placed where I need them?! It seems it only organizes by date and time? I tried changing the date and time back further so it would move to the correct spot I needed it to be.....but it wouldn't move! It's very frustrating because of how often we make the certain product. I can't just whip one up again until the order comes along. Does anyone have any helpful hints on how to disconnect the time and date so I can move my pictures around freely and organize them as I see fit? Thank you to anyone who can help me with this. P.s.i do not own 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@Bellecherie: If you press and hold on an image > Tap the 3 dots in the bottom right > Edit date and time, then you can adjust the details accordingly, so the image appears in sequence in your Album. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes