Go to solution Solved

Order Vanished from My Orders Page

(Topic created on: 01-07-2021 03:47 PM)
antoniomiranda
Journeyman
Options

Hi all!

Is it normal to a order just disappear?
I tried to follow up using the order number, but it says it doesn't exist. It's impossible. A few days ago was there.
Was I scammed?

I think I got it from the correct website:

https://shop.samsung.com

I'm worried. I just dropped 600€ there I can't seem to track anything.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Okay, contact Samsung via text chat or their phone number with your order number and I'm sure they can track it down for you 😊.

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Check your bank account to see if a transaction has gone through. Also, refresh the email that you gave for order confirmation & check your spam folder to see if it's in there.
0 Likes
antoniomiranda
Journeyman
Options

Yes it did. I made the order 2 weeks ago. And it was confirmed. I've got the e-mail confirming the order and the order number. But I can't see it on my account!

The thing is, my account had a photo and now it doesn't have anymore! What the hell happen?

0 Likes
Solution
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Okay, contact Samsung via text chat or their phone number with your order number and I'm sure they can track it down for you 😊.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
When did you place the order?
0 Likes
antoniomiranda
Journeyman
Options

8 days ago. It's was confirmed. I received an e-mail saying that

0 Likes
antoniomiranda
Journeyman
Options

They just told me to ease up. The order was made, confirmed and will be shipped

0 Likes
antoniomiranda
Journeyman
Options

Might I add I spoke in line with someone from accounts service that knew even less than me and gave me 0 help.

Do you know why I enter my account I see my picture, my info, etc. But when I go to my orders suddenly my picture is gone and all the info as well?!
I think that's the reason I can't see my order status.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
The website is very buggy. Takes a little patience and messing around with but you can eventually access your orders within your Samsung account. I hope you find it and good luck.
0 Likes