Go to solution Solved

Order Vanished from My Orders Page

(Topic created on: 01-07-2021 04:19 PM)
antoniomiranda
Journeyman
Options

Hi all!

Is it normal to a order just disappear?
I tried to follow up using the order number, but it says it doesn't exist. It's impossible. A few days ago was there.
Was I scammed?

I think I got it from the correct website:

https://shop.samsung.com

I'm worried. I just dropped 600€ there I can't seem to track anything.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Check your bank account to see if a transaction has gone through. Also, refresh the email that you gave for order confirmation & check your spam folder to see if it's in there.
0 Likes
antoniomiranda
Journeyman
Options

Yes it did. I made the order 2 weeks ago. And it was confirmed. I've got the e-mail confirming the order and the order number. But I can't see it on my account!

The thing is, my account had a photo and now it doesn't have anymore! What the hell happen?

0 Likes
Solution
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Okay, contact Samsung via text chat or their phone number with your order number and I'm sure they can track it down for you 😊.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
When did you place the order?
0 Likes
antoniomiranda
Journeyman
Options

8 days ago. It's was confirmed. I received an e-mail saying that

0 Likes
antoniomiranda
Journeyman
Options

They just told me to ease up. The order was made, confirmed and will be shipped

0 Likes
antoniomiranda
Journeyman
Options

Might I add I spoke in line with someone from accounts service that knew even less than me and gave me 0 help.

Do you know why I enter my account I see my picture, my info, etc. But when I go to my orders suddenly my picture is gone and all the info as well?!
I think that's the reason I can't see my order status.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
The website is very buggy. Takes a little patience and messing around with but you can eventually access your orders within your Samsung account. I hope you find it and good luck.
0 Likes