Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order cancelled without reason

(Topic created on: 02-08-2021 01:00 AM)
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I recently ordered a Galaxy Tab S7 Plus with an expected delivery date on 27 April.  The order went through and the money was taken straight away.  On the 27th nothing was confirmed or showing anything dispatched.  By the end of the day I got an email from Samsung confirming that delivery would be made on the 28th and sure enough a DPD delivery number was showing.  I tracked ots progress in the DPD app and saw it reached my delivery depot in the early hours, so I was happy to eagerly await my new tablet.  However in the morning when checking on its progress I was shocked to see the item was being recalled by Samsung.  I immediately called Samsung customer support who informed me they don't have any instruction that the order was recalled and that the logistics team would know why its being recalled.  Needless to say I was very upset over this and they could give me a reason as to why or if it was even being recalled.  I contacted DPD to find out and surprise surprise, they had no reason or answer as to why.  So today I find the item has returned to Samsung and the order was refunded with no explanation as to why its been cancelled.  Worse yet I can't even request a new order without having to to wait 2 whole weeks!   It's strangely suspicious that my order was being delivered, then got returned and cancelled without my consent or any reasonable explanation as to why, especially when you consider all the offers with these tablets eill expire in a days time.

I honestly don't know what to think about this as it's completely bonkers why they'd go to all the trouble of sending me an item, then recall it in the last second and refund me without my consent, for what? So I'd miss out on these exclusive offers snd discounts? It's ridiculous and pretty annoyed about this whole thing. Thanks for reading my rant.
5 REPLIES 5
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
"ridiculous and pretty annoyed about this whole thing." I'm guessing that's the polite version. I wouldn't have been quite so restrained so kudos for that.
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Well kind of had to cool off after talking to the Samsung rep, but yes it's the PG rating of my thoughts 😈
DougieD
First Poster
Options

Did you ever get an answer to the above?

I've had four orders cancelled without reason except to say we did not pass security but no further info.

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I did actually. They basically told me the item wasn't in stock so they recalled what I assume was the free speaker that got sent out and not my tablet.
0 Likes
JonoG
Pioneer
Options
I've just had my Galaxy Watch 4 cancelled? Was in the van for delivery with DPD and they said Samsung requested it to be returned. On hold no to Samsung (over 30 minutes so far) and they'll not have an answer. Worst customer service ever. Honestly, I hate this company but love the products! Wish I liked Apple because you just wouldn't get this sort of shoddy service with them!!!
0 Likes