Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

None of the boost offers actually work (Disney+, Discord, Play Pass)

(Topic created on: 27-04-2022 03:18 PM)
cabe6403
Journeyman
Options

As the title, I purchased (direct from Samsung) a Tab S8 WiFi on the 19th April, recieved on the 21st and tried to claim various boost offers that were part of the advertising for the tablet. 

Here's the details:

Six Months Disney+ - Filled it in, recieved nothing. No confirmation or anything. Support unable to help or do anything. Been over a week now. 

Discord Nitro 3 months - When I click Redeem Offer I get 'Sorry no offers are currently available, please try again later.' This has been the same for a week. 

Google Play Pass - Recieved a 'unique offer code' however attempting to redeem it in the play store gives 'The code that you entered has expired.' 

Can someone from Samsung please comment on this? Some of these offers were part of the reason I purchased direct from Samsung in the first place. I am elligable for each of these offers: £15 of play pass, £24 of Discord Nitro, £40 of Disney+ totalling just under £80 of advertised benefits for purchasing. I have, thus far, recieved nothing and been able to get no help on the matter from anyone at support. 

I actually feel somewhat scammed on this. 

7 REPLIES 7
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The offers we get in the UK.
Like the YouTube Premium Boost. Only eligible if you have not been subscribed before and had a previous promotion.
If you look in the smallprint you may find why one or two offers are not working for you.
0 Likes
cabe6403
Journeyman
Options

I've not had Google Play Pass before. The other two just straight aren't working. 

0 Likes
Ditsky
Explorer
Options
I've just tried this as well and it gave me my play pass code which says it's expired!!
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I could get them to work but only using Chrome.
0 Likes
cabe6403
Journeyman
Options

So what's the deal Samsung? They still don't work. Are they fake promotions? 

0 Likes
cabe6403
Journeyman
Options

To be clear, the google play offer now says it's not compatible with my region (UK), the Discord offer still says not available and the Disney+ one I've heard nothing

0 Likes
cabe6403
Journeyman
Options

Still waiting on any of the offers advertised directly to me by Samsung when I was making the decision to buy my tablet to actually work. 

Please provide contact details to a complaints department as support has been unable to help thus far.

0 Likes