Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Samsung Tab S6 - Onedrive keeps crashing

(Topic created on: 14-05-2020 07:27 PM)
JonNI20
First Poster
Options

Hey all,

I got my new Tab S6 a few days ago and have been having issues with Onedrive.  I have cleared cache and data but there is no option to uninstall and reinstall it, only disable.  I have removed my office account as well in an effort to fix this but it just crashes out every time.

Any  help would be very welcome as I use my Onedrive extensively.

Thanks

Jon

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options
@JonNI20: OneDrive comes pre-installed on the Tab S6, so it isn't possible to uninstall it unfortunately. What issues were you having with OneDrive that prompted this course of action?
0 Likes
JonNI20
First Poster
Options

I was just setting it all up, as I said i only got it a few days ago.  Went to launch Onedrive and it blinked and then a message appeared stating that Onedrive keeps crashing.  Only options were to close it or send feedback,

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@JonNI20: Can you try pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts, then try OneDrive again. If the issue persists, go to Settings > Apps > OneDrive > Clear Cache. It may be a temporary issue with the app, however next time it happens, press and hold on the Members app thumbnail, select 'Error Report > Include Data Logs' and follow the on screen prompts, as this will help our developers identify any existing issues. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.
0 Likes
JonNI20
First Poster
Options

Hey tried all of that but no luck, i have reset the tablet and it now seems to open fine.  Thanks for the help.

0 Likes