Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 redesign (sample render)

(Topic created on: 27-03-2020 12:42 PM)
Dacelooper
Explorer
Options

Expert Solution: Tab S7, no bezel, 1:1 aspect ratio (redesign OSK), 6.8" amoled display. Tab S7, 1/4 in bezel, 2.4:1 aspect ratio, 12.4" amoled display. FAST hardware  sd855, 8g etc.

1565184185_1490740 (2) (3) (3) (2) (1).jpg

This form factor would disrupt the industry. Particularly a 12.4 inch, phone, computer and personal tv all in one! And a 6.8" square is the perfect weight and display for all multi tasking. Just watch LTT's review of the galaxy fold if you dont believe me. He rants about how amazing the productivity is on the unfolded display size.

Why does nobody understand this. The "mini" size model is the only true conveniently portable size. Everything else is just awkward  as it is trying to compete with the thin n light Market, bad decision. I have multiple tab S2 because it's the only thing competing with the iPad mini since 2016...  now the mini's performance blows it out of the water. tablets in a single form factor is absolutely destined to fail. I do absolutely agree that 10 in is it absurd size too big for portability and too replace a laptop screen. Additionally, tablets are devices for media consumption! So match the aspect ratio of all of our video! Why in 2020 are we being forced to letterbox all our video content! Make it 16:9 or 2.4:1, not 16:10-3:2-4:3... for goodness sakes are you trying to make us go insane! Pro pro advise from someone who uses tablets full-time to do everything personal and business. Make two sizes! The iPad Mini needs competition! For the mini form factor the most important thing is aspect ratio. Match bluray if you go with 12.4, and match the fold if you go with 6.8.

:::Mic drop:::

4 REPLIES 4
Maksimum8
Explorer
Options

Я доволен размером экрана с диагональю 10,5 дюйма, соотношением сторон 16: 10 и разрешением 2560×1600. Мне очень нравится это соотношение. Я очень хочу купить планшеты с таким соотношением экранов 16: 10 в будущем. Я хотел бы пиксель на дюйм, по крайней мере, 450, как на Samsung note 4. вспомните настольгия на экране. теперь я рисую, и я хотел бы иметь больший размер планшета. Я бы рассмотрел замену 14 дюймов на 16: 10 или 16:9. Я думаю, что обсалютно все поланшеты и смартфоны должны иметь возможность использовать s-pen. и покупать его или нет, это должен быть выбор владельца устройства. оставьте Samsung Samsung note series топовой модели со стилусом в чехле. Мне понравился копачек в футляре tab s4. очень удобно и более удобно, чем магнитные крепления и чехол tab s6. верните это крепление. лучшим дизайном стилуса является tab S3 stylus, с тонированным концом и не скользким покрытием.

0 Likes
KonstantinosN
Explorer
Options

SD 855? SD865 would be better now 😁

0 Likes
Azx27532aO3x_vb
Journeyman
Options

In my opinion, you are just strying to make an enlarged phone.

16:10 is suedul ifn u have drawing apps, to replicate the size of A4 paper

0 Likes
z28camaroman
Pioneer
Options

yuPLAZi.png

I would like to call your redesign and raise you a less radical one of my own. 

0 Likes