Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Cover Book Keyboard S8 Ultra

(Topic created on: 09-03-2022 05:13 PM)
j3griff
Explorer
Options

Has anyone recieved this yet as their free gift from the promotion?

23 REPLIES 23
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I haven't yet, but I assume it won't be too long as the item is on sale and in stock according to the Samsung online shop.
0 Likes
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
I have not ordered yet as tablet revised delivery date is 10th. I ordered free vuds with my S22U. These were confirmed but not update on delivery. I was hoping for quick delivery on keyboard cover.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I just got emails today stating my claims will be delivered soon! Am excited as I really want that cover for my Tablet!
MazzyD
Explorer
Options
I've just had shipping information that mine will be delivered on Friday. I'm really pleased to be honest.
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I got confirmation of the same, however I'm not pleased it's being shipped by Yodel, the worst delivery company by far... 😠
CyrusR
Explorer
Options
When did you claim it?
MazzyD
Explorer
Options
Once your new Galaxy Tab S8, Galaxy Tab S8+ and Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra have been delivered and you’re all set-up, head to https://www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers. This needs to be completed by the 25th April 2022.  

Complete the Claims form with all requested information which will include your contact information, new tablet serial number and proof of purchase. You will receive an email confirming that your claim has been submitted

The promotions team will validate your claim. This process takes up to 7 days.

You’ll receive a confirmation of your claim via email. If the promotions team need any further information to process your claim, they’ll send you an email and SMS to move it forward.

You’ll receive your gift via recorded delivery within 45 days of the confirmation of your claim.

0 Likes
MazzyD
Explorer
Options
Yes they really are. Mines moved from Friday to today. Looking forward to having a play around with it.
CyrusR
Explorer
Options
Hey, thanks for the information. I have already claimed it on the day I recieved the tablet. Just wanted to know, more or less, how much time it takes to be delivered after claiming online.

Thanks.