Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Tablet with S5 Neo SM-G903F spec

(Topic created on: 07-01-2021 03:44 PM)
imk
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I have an as above S5 Neo SM-G903F phone with i am mostly very happy with.

I use the it mainly for texting, a few phone calls and the following apps:

Klondike, Chess, PolarFinder, SkEye, RD Client (for windows)  and SkyMap.

What i would like is a bigger screen (Tablet) version of the S5 Neo SM-G903F.

Need for the above App i believe an;  accelerometer, gyro, compass (geo sensor) and GPS

Also i would be nice if i could use the table as a backup/copy/clone of the S5 that i have saved with Smart Switch.

So recommendations please for a tablet with S5 Neo SM-G903F.

Many thanks imk

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AK1020
First Poster
Options
looks like you need a upgrade s5 neo maybe in your eyes a good phone to still use but if your from the uk eynos chips as you know are not very good but samsung has finally resolved this problem with the exynos 1080 and the beast 2100 chipset which perform just as good as the new snapdragon 888 so if I was you upgrade your phone as well as your tablet situation.
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
All the samsung tablets have "accelerometer, gyro, compass (geo sensor) and GPS", those are standard features.

You can choose from any Samsung tablet on the market and ALL will have those features and do everything you want, running all those apps you specified, and also can be made into a copy of your S5 using Smart Switch.
Your only limitation will be your budget. Prices range from ~£120 to £800. The difference between them is mostly the quality of the screen/cameras, the size of the battery, and overall performance. But for the apps you want to run, even the cheapest tablet will do all of those very easily.
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Based on this persons usage habits, there is no reason to upgrade, and they certainly don't know anything about chipsets versions.
0 Likes
imk
First Poster
Options

Hello all and many thanks for the contributions so far.

As far as performance/chipset upgrade is concerned i run my s5 in power saving low performance mode away and it works perfectly acceptable for my needs. Why i am heading for a tab of similar performance is one a backup device should this s5 fail, basically move the sim to the tab and am working again. The other reason is for screen size as I figure RD Client will be much easier on a 10" tab than a pocket sized screen. Thanks for the heads up re all samsung tab's have motion/location  sensors are standard, that has been a great help narrowing my search. After a bit of digging i am looking at the S4 LTE which maybe a bit of overkill for my modest needs.

Thanks again for all the input and further suggestions are most welcome.

IMK 

0 Likes