Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Samsung Tab Galaxy T won't connect to Wifi

(Topic created on: 06-11-2020 05:43 PM)
TC68
First Poster
Options
I wiped my Tab back to factory settings and now it says my WIFI is out of range which is very much not true. My phone and PS4 using it very happily. The tab is on v. 4.4.4 and software is up to date. I've forgot the network and restarted it a few times, it tetheres to my phone successfully but will not pick up my home wifi. Any ideas?? Thx!!
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @TC68 ,

not to worry, we are here to help. Can you tell us if this is happening with a particular Wi-Fi connection or with all of them? If this is happening with a particular network, we would like you to forget the connection to the Wi-Fi and then re-connect again. Try rebooting your device and put the device in safe mode to see if a third party app may be causing the issue. Please follow these steps to put your device into Safe mode: Turn off your device > Power on your device normally > As soon as you see the Samsung logo, hold the volume down key > Keep hold of the volume down key until you’re onto the home screen > Safe mode will be indicated in the bottom left corner in a small black bar. Are you able to connect to this network while the phone is performing in this mode?

0 Likes