Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Galaxy Tab S6 lite is charging really slow

(Topic created on: 31-07-2021 11:18 PM)
Serenity Rn
Apprentice
Options

My tablet usually gets fully charged after charging for 3 to 3 and a half hours. Now my tablet charges really slow. Like when I plug it in it says 3h until full but after leaving it for few minutes, it changes to almost 6h until full. Sometimes it reaches around 7h. I am still using the same charger that came with it and never used other chargers. I even tried putting it on lowest brightness setting and put it on airplane mode. Still no improvement. Charging it while it’s off didn’t help too. What could possibly be the reason for this? Or what should I do?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Have you tried another official Samsung fast charger just to see what happens? Like a process of elimination.

Make sure your charging port is clean too.
AndrewL
Options

@Serenity Rn: Are you charging via a wall socket adapter? If so, can you try heading to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Battery > More Battery Settings, and make sure that Fast Charging is still toggled on? If the issue persists, do you have access to another compatible charger that you can try? 

Serenity Rn
Apprentice
Options

Hi! Well, I haven’t. Since I am the only one using a type C charger in the house. Thanks! I’ll do that.

0 Likes
Serenity Rn
Apprentice
Options

Hello. Yes, it’s a wall socket and yes, fast charging is on. Well, I haven’t tried using other compatible chargers since I’m the only person using a type C charger in the house. But I’ll try to find one and try. Thanks.

Edkad
Student
Options

Hello!

Did you manage to fix the charging speed?

I am having the same exact issue. My tablet is new and was not exposed to damaging circumstances. When I bought it, it took 3 hours MAX to charge. So it was not faulty before.

Now, I kid you not, it showed me 50 hours. It’s ridiculous. Here is a photo taken a few minutes ago:

B4FF4A34-FE10-4D26-9E01-A2A8B64A191B.jpeg

0 Likes