Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Misleading Promises

(Topic created on: 28-03-2022 08:23 PM)
saff24
Journeyman
Options

What an absolute shocker!!

Pre-ordered the Tab s8 ultra on 24\02\22 and was promised for its delivery on the 23\03\22. After placing the order, I received no email of confirmation nor processing however I was charged. Throughout the month, I had not once received any email regarding the conformation, dispatch, processing or even a tracking email. On the day of the promised delivery, I get an email saying "order delayed due to unforeseen circumstances" like WTH like really!!!. I'm absolutely shocked. It has been delayed another 2 weeks to 06\04\22 & I'm not having it.

Why mislead the customers with false promises when they cannot be fulfilled & it's understandable to be told prior to delivery day as it would make sense but to be told on the day of delivery, I'm so disappointed that it's of the scale!!

11 REPLIES 11
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Exactly the same as you, but I got no delay indication just delayed.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
saff24
Journeyman
Options
Jheeezzz, tbh I am not willing to wait, I'm going to complain to the higher management. Absolutely unbelievable!!
Abi ghmr
First Poster
Options

I wanna cancel mine and just get it from the other store like JB hifi 

0 Likes
Dazza71
Explorer
Options

I'm in exactly the same boat I ordered on exactly the same day as you got exactly the same emails.Gonna be delivered on the 6th of April same as yourself I paid over £1000 for something that they took off me right away.My only problem is if I cancel to buy elsewhere will I get my refund as quick as they took it off me I doubt that very much.

0 Likes
saff24
Journeyman
Options
Well, got an email today saying it's likely going to be delivered on the 29th March instead of the 6th April. I hope you've got a similar update. I have stuck into it with the complaints team & have been speaking to the resolution expert on a daily, he has reassured a £100 voucher for my next purchase. I think that may be your only route mate!
0 Likes
Dazza71
Explorer
Options

Hi did you have any luck in getting your new tablet or have they messed you about again lol. 

0 Likes
saff24
Journeyman
Options
Nahh mate, surprisingly they delivered on thier promise. I got it today but without the keyboard cover and it feels oddly thin without it!. How about yourself, any luck yet?
0 Likes
Dazza71
Explorer
Options

Nothing yet pal I've gave up I'll get it when I get it.It was a present it still will be the wife knows about it now so she'll get it when she gets it.Atleast there's hope and alot of people are happy hope you enjoy.

0 Likes
saff24
Journeyman
Options
Yh mate, you better get yourself in with a free pair buds pro for what they did to you. I literally rang everyday to reinforce it to them & they finally had enough of me tbh & yh mate, gonna get a movie night in tonight, the display is something else!!
0 Likes