Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock Screen Rotation on Tab S8 Ultra

(Topic created on: 03-01-2023 07:59 AM)
Spoony2144
Apprentice
Options
Anyone know how i can either have auto rotation or forced landscape on the lockscreen? It's always in portrait no matter what i do. I have tried searching settings but there are no options anywhere.. Anything i found on Google didnt work as it was older Android version or different device. Is this a problem with the Android 13 update?
13 REPLIES 13
CrypticJE
First Poster
Options
Yes I've fixed this, you don't need to factory reset the tablet, but what I did was go on my phone that I used for smart switch and go to the "auto rotate" setting in the phone FIRST. Then go inside to the advanced settings by click on "auto rotate" and you'll be able to select rotate home screen, and lock screen turn these on.

Next go to smart switch and send data on the phone and receive data on the tablet, go to the tablet and go to custom, transfer only the phone settings and that's it. This should transfer the phone settings of your phone that you have now. This fixed it for me. 👍🏼
IrishTab
Student
Options
life Saver mate ❤️
Members_fhfz2wv
First Poster
Options

This worked for me. Thank you so much was just about to factory reset and build tab from ground up.

MrPJC
First Poster
Options
Perfect, worked a treat, thanks
0 Likes