Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

local host - Tab S8 Ultra

(Topic created on: 21-04-2022 11:41 PM)
snauqisback
First Poster
Options

Hello, today i made a request for the free keyboard cover. I bought my samsung tab s8 ultra the 14 march 2022 but i received it today.

I did the request correctly, they sent me a mail with a button to follow my participation but when i click on it shows me a google page with "localhost doesnt allow connexion".

I  cant know if i can have my promotion. 😞

Can someone help me please?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @snauqisback 

Have you received your Promotion gift yet? If not, we'd suggest contacting the Promoter's customer service team by email at galaxylaunchoffers@samsungpromotions.claims, or by phone at 03300 545 396.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
bollywilly
First Poster
Options

Did you manage to solve the problem? The problem might be with restricted content. Some countries can't connect to certain websites because of this. You might try VPN or a proxy to try and bypass this. If this doesn't work, then it's a problem with the website you're trying to visit.
I have an online store, and it took me a while to figure out how to make it available worldwide. I had to change many things and get vps windows server hosting  because it's much better than what I had before. It's worth having the best things for websites like mine because you can't afford to lose customers because of a laggy website.

0 Likes