Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest update for the Tab S7 Plus has slowed down my device.

(Topic created on: 09-10-2021 08:23 AM)
Mallone
Navigator
Options
I installed the latest update for the Tab S7 Plus yesterday afternoon and since then my tab has been intermittently lagging and the screen also becomes unresponsive. Is this just a "me" problem or a "we" problem?

I'm hoping that there's a quick fix for this because this is a pain.

Edit:

I've just installed the update. Here are the details of the update: 

Version: T970XXU2BUJ3 / T970OXM2BUJ3 
Size: 303.46 MB 
Security patch level: 1 Oct 2021 

This update has fixed the issues I was having.
64 REPLIES 64
Mallone
Navigator
Options
Hi Fiona, after using my tablet for about an hour this morning I've noticed that my tablet is still lagging. I'm just hoping Samsung releases a fix for this ASAP.
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Then what I suggest, go to get help at the bottom of the home page on the members app. Then go to report error, let the developers know your experience issues with the tab s7+ after recent update. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.
Mallone
Navigator
Options
I'll do that, thanks.
Members_Ogiq0Qu
First Poster
Options

I am experiencing the same problems with my S7+. Factory reset is not an option, I hope for an update to fix it.

Mallone
Navigator
Options
I factory reset mine twice and the after the second time of doing so my tab was misbehaving even more so don't bother with that. I have sent in an error report to Samsung so hopefully they'll work out a fix soon. I suggest that you too put in an error report.
0 Likes
spf
Apprentice
Options
Have also sent an error report as I'm also experiencing random unresponsiveness
spf
Apprentice
Options
Is there a way to blackout the last update‽ The unresposiveness although brief is starting get irritating now !
0 Likes
micstewart
Journeyman
Options

Hi there, add me to the list unfortunately.  A factory reset is a major headache unfortunately as I have over a year of data on my device which I would be slightly nervy about relying on a restore for.  Does anyone know when the next update is due and could someone point me in the correct direction to log it as a fault with Samsung.  thanks

0 Likes
Spike6680
Apprentice
Options

I am also having the same issue after the last update. The touch screen will intermittently become unresponsive for several seconds. I think this is a larger issue than is being acknowledged. 

0 Likes
Mallone
Navigator
Options
On the homepage of this app there'll be a 'get help' button. There, you'll be able to send in an error log. I've done this, and Samsung responded a few days ago saying there'll look into the error and get back to me. I'm still waiting.
0 Likes