Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

kicked out of STFC lots

(Topic created on: 31-03-2021 11:01 AM)
jaygo9
Apprentice
Options
Hi all just wondering why i keep getting kicked from the app Star Trek Fleet Command ? it keeps closing on me when playing. I only got the tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2 weeks ago and have only installed google play and STFC. i have disabled a few things and uninstalled some more that i wont use to free up space. This was happening before i removed disabled anything. I have cleared cache lots of times but still keeps happening any ideas much appreciated thanks in advance.
5 REPLIES 5
jaygo9
Apprentice
Options
as an added note i have updated tablet and everything in play store so the latest google mess up isnt the issue.
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
If you've disabled any system apps that may be why, check them one by one by enabling and trying the game until you find the dependency
0 Likes
G_erm
Pathfinder
Options
Enable the system apps and maybe email the game or samsung or Google about this
0 Likes
jaygo9
Apprentice
Options
Hi thanks for the replies as above stated i was experiencing this before i removed or disabled anything. I have spoken with others in game with same tablet and it appears they have similar issue and they have contacted in game support. I have also contacted Samsung and they say update google stuff which i have done but to no avail. I will follow your advice and contact google and see if they come up with anything thanks again.
0 Likes
KingOfTheMoleHill
First Poster
Options

The real issue is Samsung used a lesser processor i. This tablet and games in general crash on it.  I know nothing about the architecture... never buying a samsung tablet again here... love the phones outside of the notification prioritization...

0 Likes