Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got Android 11/One UI3 update on Galaxy tab s5e

(Topic created on: 15-04-2021 01:06 AM)
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Just got the Android 11 update on my S5e, that's waaay ahead of schedule, its supposed to be released in July!
How come its released early, and by such a large amount? 
18 REPLIES 18
Maggs1
Voyager
Options
I forgot to mention the 3.1 update was for galaxy tab s5e. It included feature for edge lighting. So I'm happy we got the update as I didn't know it was getting update to Android 11. It was big surprise. 😀
0 Likes
Maggs1
Voyager
Options
I agree. Samsung are true to thier word with updates.
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Exaxtly!
Maggs1
Voyager
Options
Hi. Just thought I would come on and tell you I recieved another update on my tabs5e. The settings layout looks like zfold3. It also had taskbar and Labs in advanced features. . Anyone else get it? Size 740.70mb.
0 Likes
Maggs1
Voyager
Options
Galaxy tab s5e got the Android 11 3.1 .1 update that I received. Although it wil only show 3.1. I'm wondering will this tablet get Android 12? I bought it a just over a year ago . So hopefully it will get the update This last update was a big surprise.
0 Likes
Maggs1
Voyager
Options
I got the Android 11 3.1.1 update in Uk. I've the WiFi version. Keep checking in settings,- software update. Thats how I got it.
0 Likes
Maggs1
Voyager
Options
It would be great if we got Android 12 update on tab s5e it would be a nice surprise But I'm loving this late update I like I can change edge pannel to taskbar. Also settings is a nice layout. Good lock app is supported I make themes, keyboard and icons to Customise it. Looks cool.
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Yes, Android 12 is going to be the last big developmental update for the S5e.
0 Likes
Maggs1
Voyager
Options
Thats good you got it. I got the update last year. It was a big surprise. Samsung are really good with the updates now.
0 Likes