Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got Android 11/One UI3 update on Galaxy tab s5e

(Topic created on: 21-04-2021 06:56 PM)
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Just got the Android 11 update on my S5e, that's waaay ahead of schedule, its supposed to be released in July!
How come its released early, and by such a large amount? 
18 REPLIES 18
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
I have no idea, but its nice to see that Samsung are updating the devices quickly.
flipside
Apprentice
Options
Well except the WiFi version which is still on 10 ( at least I the UK)
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
I have the LTE version, also UK
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
All seems to coincide with other devices as I just installed my Note 10+ 5G update to OneUI 3.1 (although the 4G versions had it a little while before). Nevertheless, I'm glad that now all my Samsung phones are up to date with OneUI 3.1 so I can take advantage of the great new feature it brings, app coherency.
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
I have the Note 10+ 5G too, i haven't checked if the update has come to me yet, but with regards to the One ui3 for the tab s5e, all the devices are listed with the dates in which each would get the update, which is why i was shocked that its come so ahead of schedule, its unusual.
The one ui3 is being released over nearly a whole yr to different devices, some devices still have months to wait yet.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Yeah I kinda get the idea it's just a roadmap, but I guess things can change as can schedules. Hopefully they don't bring too many nasty surprises along with them.
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Ikr its amazing! I use A51 5g (locked to ee by the way) and the A51 5g wasn't scheduled to get the update til May and I have had it on my phone for almost 1 week. Brilliant.
0 Likes
Graykenhill
Pathfinder
Options
Yeah mines just landed in the UK Wi-Fi version
0 Likes
Maggs1
Voyager
Options
I got Android 11 3.1 update today. It has edge lightening which i just noticed. Did this come with update?
0 Likes