Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with "second screen" resolution

(Topic created on: 22-10-2022 08:19 AM)
Bitschubser
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

when i try to use the feature "second screen" on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+, it provides only a screen resulution of 1920x1080 pixels. How can i get the full screen resolution of the tablet when i use it as a second screen for my WIN11 Notebook? 

Thanks in advance. 

Best regards.

5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@Bitschubser: This might be a limitation of the feature. When your tablet and Notebook are connected, do you see a toolbar at the top of the tablet/Notebook screen? If so, try tapping the cog symbol in the toolbar to see if it offers any additional resolution options for you. 

0 Likes
Bitschubser
Apprentice
Options

No, 1920x1080 is the highest possible resolution that was provides in the settings. 

0 Likes
shadownovo
Journeyman
Options

Hey, 

you can download Samsungs "Second Screen"-App from the Microsoft Store on your Laptop.

When installed it at least provides a 1920x1200 resolution that fills the whole tablet screen. A higher Resolution (e.g. the native resolution of the Tablet) is unfortunately not possible..

Greetings

Shadow

halicus
First Poster
Options

well done, shadownovo  perfect response! got it working on TS7+ with 2560 by 1600 resolution!

0 Likes
abyss143
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Just download Samsung's "Second screen" app from Microsoft Store.  After installing it and reconnecting again with your tablet, you'll have additional screen resolution options. Hope it will work for you 

0 Likes