Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue claiming Samsung Boost Offer

(Topic created on: 30-10-2021 02:03 PM)
Nijjy
Journeyman
Options

I received an offer via email for Samsung Boost, 4months YouTube Premium for my Tab S7+. Cannot claim it and nobody on the phones seems to be able to help

23 REPLIES 23
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
I use YouTube vanced 🤔
0 Likes
Nijjy
Journeyman
Options
Hi Tess, its been a while now....any update?
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi all!

As well as trying to refresh the page etc., could you please try the following - Go into Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > toggle off VOLTE. Also, please turn off VPNs and Adblockers too!

Let us know if this helps!

0 Likes
Nijjy
Journeyman
Options
Hi Chris, unfortunately doesn't help. I now get a message saying the offer isn't available in my region. I live in the UK....
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Nijjy 

Have you tried contacting YouTube Support regarding this? Have a look at the FAQ's at the foot of this link.

0 Likes
Nijjy
Journeyman
Options
Will give it a go. Everybody else from Samsung has said they're looking into it and will get back to me but never heard back once
psanders83
Explorer
Options

Hey Nijjy

You are not the only one having the same problems with both the Samsung offers and trying to get someone at Samsung to resolve the issues. I've found 3 different Samsung Forums all with folk having the exact same issues. I'll put the links at the bottom including the one I've been posting on. It's a load of bull ***** that you have been asked to contact Youtube when it's clear the issue is with Samsung and not youtube. I've been trying to get the Sleep cycle offer and i have even contacted them directly and they couldn't help so the problem is with Samsung. I've said on my posts that someone from Samsung needs to look at all 3 forums so they know everything that we customers have tried and find a resolution asap. To be honest all 3 forums should be amalgamated which since there all on the same Samsung support website should be easy to do. It is ridiculous that no one at Samsung has ever got back to you its not good customer service at all but they already have the money for our phones so i suspect that's why the aftercare isn't as high a priority. 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/can-t-claim-free-boosts/td-p/4193491/page/2

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/can-t-claim-s21-boost-offer-not-available-in-y...

0 Likes
Nijjy
Journeyman
Options
Hi All, update for you. I have a resolution. I contacted YouTube Premium Help and sent them screenshot of the offer and issue. They sorted this for me. Try reaching out to them to see if they can for you as well
0 Likes
psanders83
Explorer
Options

Hey Nijjy

Thats great news im glad that in the end that Youtube stood up and helped resolve what should be a Samsung issue to fix. Ive tried again directly to Sleep Cycle so fingers crossed.

Enjoy Youtube premium I've had it a couple of years and its well worth the sub price.

All the best to you.

neutchain
Student
Options

Same here guys, can't claim it. It's an infinite loop that starts with click on claim, then login to your account, which will redirect you to the previous page and so on and so on... Would be much easier if there was a coupon code that you could redeem via youtube or whatever gift you chose. I am getting these offers every couple months but can't claim either of them.