Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anybody else Still waiting for their "free" Keyboard Cover.?

(Topic created on: 21-04-2022 04:07 PM)
lahoof
Voyager
Options
Is anybody else Still waiting for their "free" Keyboard Cover for the launch of Tab S8 Ultra.? I keep getting fobbed off that I'll receive a confirmation email when the claim is approved.. I was told via text message that the claim has been approved 6 weeks ago. This is unacceptable behaviour by Samsung and is no way to reward some of your most loyal customers. What on earth is the issue.? Just send the covers out.! .. 
18 REPLIES 18
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Where you notified it was being delivered
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
M Naz
Student
Options

I'm way over 45 days but unlike some of you guys I've had no communication other then the claim validation email. Is not great service from Samsung. 🤦

lahoof
Voyager
Options
Delivered today...
blueskies1977
Explorer
Options

Only on the evening before the (attempted) delivery saying it will be with me in 3 working days. Yodel were good on redelivery the next day

M Naz
Student
Options

Did you get an email to confirm you were getting it?

blueskies1977
Explorer
Options

Yes, the night before

lahoof
Voyager
Options
yes, 3 days before...
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sent a chaser email to Samdung as well over my 45 days and received the following message, after telling them I am not using the device without case.

Thanks for taking part in the Samsung Galaxy Launch Promotion.

We just wanted to let you know that, due to the high popularity of this offer, we might experience some delays shipping your reward.

Don't worry, our team are working as fast as they can to send your reward to you. As soon as it's ready to dispatch, you'll be contacted by the courier, who will provide you with delivery information.

In the meantime, we hope you're loving your new Galaxy device.

Thanks for your patience.

Samsung Promotional Support

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Finally arrived, yes it is better than my S7+ keyboard case and i can't figure out how to activate backlit keys, but to be honest it has really ruined the whole purchase experience for me, i used the S8 Ultra a few times with a Samsung Trio keyboard was not a good experience so 99% of the time the S8 Ultra has sat unused. Yes the S8 Ultra keyboard case it is an awesome device, but just soured by it all.

0 Likes