Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anybody else Still waiting for their "free" Keyboard Cover.?

(Topic created on: 09-05-2022 10:47 PM)
lahoof
Voyager
Options
Is anybody else Still waiting for their "free" Keyboard Cover for the launch of Tab S8 Ultra.? I keep getting fobbed off that I'll receive a confirmation email when the claim is approved.. I was told via text message that the claim has been approved 6 weeks ago. This is unacceptable behaviour by Samsung and is no way to reward some of your most loyal customers. What on earth is the issue.? Just send the covers out.! .. 
18 REPLIES 18
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Seems pretty much most people who purchased the S8 Ultra are not really using it until the keyboard covers arrives.

Well done SamDung 👏 great way to ***** off customers
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
BKC_
Journeyman
Options
Exactly...dont want to waste more money on another cover when one should be arriving and don't want to use tablet without a cover to protect it...and need the keyboard for most of the functionality it was purchased for. 45 days gone and still no cover...their claim says you WILL receive it in 45 days, not might...surely there must be some sort of recourse we can take to make samsung fulfill this promise which is in black and white in their terms and conditions?
Members_45l40p5
First Poster
Options

I’m still waiting I did all the paper work proof of purchase etc… received an email confirming I was eligible for the free keyboard and now nothing it’s been over a month is this normal 

lahoof
Voyager
Options
Apparently they've been out of stock of the cases but we should get them by 1st May..
0 Likes
blueskies1977
Explorer
Options

Well it's past the 1st of May and I still haven't been told when I'm going to get it, I've been waiting 53 days now. The tablet itself came 2 weeks late so I'm more than two months after the original promised delivery date and I've got a tablet I can't use for what I want to use it for. In addition I have lost my S-Pen through a hole in a bag because I had no holder for it, something that wouldn't have happened had they kept to their side of the agreement. 

I'm hoping there is a real choice in the Android tablet market when I come to renew as I won't be buying from Samsung again.

0 Likes
lahoof
Voyager
Options
Yesterday I got an email from Samsung saying that there is a delay due to demand. No new date was given.
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Anyone received any further information or their keyboard, I am now well over 45 days
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
blueskies1977
Explorer
Options

Mine arrived Thursday last week

lahoof
Voyager
Options
Mine was dispatched today...