Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I mixed up S Pens, how can I find the one that belongs to me?

(Topic created on: 07-10-2023 01:35 PM)
LavicaM
Journeyman
Options

Hello, I recently mixed up S Pens with another person, is there any way how I can distinguish them from each other and know which one is whose pen? Maybe through the serial number? Does the pen still have the same functions if I took the other persons S Pen? Is there any difference at all?

18 REPLIES 18
Joeeye
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Can you state which devices the SPens are from, yours and the other you think you mixed up with.

Interestingly I found my SPen from my Note 10+ 5G inserts fine into my S23 Ultra, however the S23 Ultra SPen doesn't fit into my Note 10+ 5G.
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Surely click the button to use air actions ? Your pen is linked to your tablet , the other pen won't connect to use air actions
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
LavicaM
Journeyman
Options

We both have the s8

0 Likes
LavicaM
Journeyman
Options

We both didnt have our s pens charged at that time

0 Likes
LavicaM
Journeyman
Options

I didnt update the my software at the time we switched it, im pretty sure that the version before didnt show the mac address of the pen, at least not where the mac address is shown in the newest version

0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Lol , sounds well dodgy
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Joeeye
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Just charge them both, then as suggested, try an air action. The device the S-Pen is connected to will respond.
0 Likes
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
just a thought and dont know if this will work, ive set my tablet to tell me if ive forgotton my s pen. it comes up with a warning message if its not attached. Have you tried switching this on and see if it can distinguish between pens.
0 Likes
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
just a thought and dont know if this will work, ive set my tablet to tell me if ive forgotton my s pen. it comes up with a warning message if its not attached. Have you tried switching this on and see if it can distinguish between pens.
0 Likes