Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to edit quick panel on Tab S6

(Topic created on: 14-05-2020 10:16 PM)
JohnS6
Explorer
Options

Tablet updated a few days ago and now I cannot find how to edit quick panel to move the shortcuts around..anyone have any clues for me?? Tab S6 lte UK.

0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi @JohnS6, do you still need help with this? Are you able to swipe down from the top of the screen, and tap 3 Dots on top right of the Quick panel to edit it?
JohnS6
Explorer
Options

Hi, since the update, it's not showing in Landscape mode, I have found that it is fine on portrait, I never use tablets in portrait mode usually, so I was able to edit by rotating and selecting it that way.

SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Can you just confirm which Android version the tablet is on? Settings > About device > Software info. When you say it's not showing in Landscape mode, do you mean the 3 dots or the Quick panel itself?
0 Likes
JohnS6
Explorer
Options

Hello, its Android 10, One UI 2.1. The 3 dots are OK in portrait and landscape, in portrait I get 3 options, button order, quick panel layout and status bar, in Landscape, when I press the 3 dots, only quick panel layout and status bar are available.Screenshot_20200527-012210_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200527-012129_Chrome.jpg

SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Thanks for this. Looks like it might be a change implemented y the new update. Can you just confirm if you are using the default launcher or a third party one?
JohnS6
Explorer
Options

Hi, I noticed this on standard launcher when I had just reset the tablet, but it is also the same now that I have downloaded Nova.

0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Thanks, can you power down the tablet completely, and turn it back on? Does this help?

I want to check something before having a word with the developers about this.
JohnS6
Explorer
Options

Hi, a power down doesn't fix it, sorry.

There are a couple more bugs with the new update too, shall I add a new topic or talk about them in this thread?

0 Likes
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
You can post them on this thread, and I'll try and get more info on them.