Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How To Clean Some Storage

(Topic created on: 05-04-2021 02:22 PM)
G_erm
Pathfinder
Options
I have seen many of you having problems with storage and have come to the solution of:

Download trusted third party applications 
 Delete old photos and apps 
 Clear cache on settings then apps 
 Go to Google files and clear junk files. 

Scroll Down To See Mitzzz999 Acceptable Solution 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Or buying a shiny new device with bigger internal memory or if your device accepts a SD card then get one if you don't have one or get a bigger memory SD card.

View solution in context

Solution
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I still see people using 16GB internal storage phones and sit there wondering why their phone memory is full. You can do all the things you recommended in your post and in some circumstances it may solve the issues but in some cases they just need a new phone simple... After all software updates and preinstalled app updates... they are better off getting a new phone... a upgrade.

A smart phone to me is a essential tool in today's way of life... but I try not to stay glued to it.

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8
Solution
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Or buying a shiny new device with bigger internal memory or if your device accepts a SD card then get one if you don't have one or get a bigger memory SD card.
G_erm
Pathfinder
Options
Well that's expensive and devices with changeable sd cards are rare like very rare
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
It's still a option. Doesn't matter if its expensive or not.
GPaton68
First Poster
Options
My Xaomi tracker won't pair with bluetooth
0 Likes
G_erm
Pathfinder
Options
Well if a person is rich they can do it i guess
0 Likes
Solution
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I still see people using 16GB internal storage phones and sit there wondering why their phone memory is full. You can do all the things you recommended in your post and in some circumstances it may solve the issues but in some cases they just need a new phone simple... After all software updates and preinstalled app updates... they are better off getting a new phone... a upgrade.

A smart phone to me is a essential tool in today's way of life... but I try not to stay glued to it.
G_erm
Pathfinder
Options
Ok then ill add this as an answer because that seems efficent
G_erm
Pathfinder
Options
Contact Xaomi about it
0 Likes